Beiträge von GageFox

I have a 5m strip of 60/m apa102 connected to my rpi3. I am able to get 47 LEDs working fine however when i was doing some testing, I noticed that nothing I change in the hardware tab will effect the behavior of my strip. For example if I change the amount of LEDs (4 each side, 20 total) in the configurator nothing happens and I always get the same 47 lighting up. When I try to utilize the whole strip the same 47 LEDs still light up.

No matter what I put in the hardware menu the strip behaves the same. Does anyone know what could be going on?

I saw GreatScotts video using your software and it made me finally want to get up and do this project. However I dont like how he has a bunch of different adapters that end up taking up a lot of space. My idea is to use the B101 (linked below) and I was wondering if Hyperion has support to be able to use the camera input rather than a USB video in feed. I plan on using the RPiz or RPi3 if the previous isnt powerful enough.

Sources
    B101: http://auvidea.eu/b101-hdmi-to-csi-2-bridge-15-pin-fpc/
    GreatScott:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.