Beiträge von Andydrew23

That's all you did? I think I'm in exactly where you were...lights go through the yellow snake pattern and then nothing. It feels like Hyperion isn't running on my RPi, but I'm not sure how you fully check that.

Double check everything, make sure the hyperion config and the arduino have the same serial/baud rate. Try uninstalling and reinstalling hyperion. Make sure you have your config set for the correct OS and correct LEDs. SSH in and manually delete the hyperion config, send the config, view it with a text editor to make sure it is copied in correctly. I just shotgunned it and redid everything and it started working for me

ok so i removed hyperion, recreated my json config. reinstalled hyperion, added the json config, deleted it, sent the config again so i could see the config populate the directory, and rebooted. then it started working

The leds will run the startup sequence, but receive no output afterwards

I have a rpi3 running osmc kodi, a genuine arduino uno, and adalight neopixel leds. I have the latest version of hyperion installed on the rpi3. I am using the latest hypercon.jar version to create my config. I have enured that the leds work by using a test sketch for them on the arduino uno. I have ensured that I am outputting to the correct USB device by double checking "udevadm info --name=/dev/ttyACM0 --attribute-walk" I have ensured the my arduino sketch and hyperion.config.json have the same serial rate

When I use hypercon.jar to manually start hyperion it will run through the startup sequence but progress no further. Is this an issue with my sketch, or hyperion config?

I have tried two different sketches

and this one from the wiki

This is what my hyperion config looks like

Please help me get my setup working