Beiträge von Kristan

Hi, so I am having an issue with what I believe to be the final step before everything works. I cannot get Hyperion to start.

I get the following error(s)

I am able to take a screenshot with my grabber without any issues using the following command

Code
    /storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin/hyperion-v4l2 --device /dev/video0 --video-
    standard no-change --input 0 --width 512 --height 512 --crop-left 0 --crop-right 0 --crop-top 0 --crop-bottom 0
    --size-decimator 1 --frame-decimator 2 --red-threshold 0.0 --green-threshold 0.0 --blue-threshold 0.0 --screensh
    ot

My grabber appears as /dev/video0 without an issue and is identified as 534d:2109

I have attached my config (Width and Height to grab is different but that is all), and I have given as much information as I know in regards to the error. I am currently using the latest version of Libreelec and have been trying to figure this out for over a day now.

If you have more questions please let me know. I am willing to try everything to get this to work.

Regards,
    Kristan