Beiträge von acme

Changed the USB ports and with this setup it seems it is working again.
    But regarding the camera, I cant understand what the OS remembers exactly since only yesterday I made a clean install of hyperbian.

The signal that is coming, is definetly OK because it goes also to my TV and I see everything clear.
    About the camera, I really have no idea. And before the problems, the only way to work (from what I have tried) was to place as input, the camera.

OK here is what I did:
    Then I rebooted through ssh (is there an option to reboot from GUI?).
    Now I see this on Source selection:

I edited config.txt and at the end I entered "max_usb_current=1".
    Restarted and tried to change to V4L from home Assistant and now again USB Capture is not visible in source selection.
    The settings in capturing hardware are the same as my 1st print screen in this post.

Hello.
    I am running 2.0.0-alpha.9 on a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Rev 1.1 and I use .
    Everything was working fine untill something happened (I don't know what) and suddenly V4L stopped working.
    I tried everything I could imagine and searched.
    Finally I made a clean install of Hyperbian.
    Now I can control it from android app and from Home Assistant. But as you can see in the pictures, I can't see the USB Capture as Source selection.

Only thing I can assume is that the capture somehow stopped working.

Is this what you understand from those info?

If yes, what capture should I use? Should I combine it with an HDMI splitter?

the log:

PS: If it is not a software but hardware issue, please a moderator move it to the correct place. Thx.