Beiträge von Sp4rKy

Sure, so :

• This one is the config file I used to manage my led strip with ambilight (works perfectly)

• This one is the config I tried to manage my 2 hue :

This works (I can set the colors of my 2 bubbles through Hyperion remote app) but after a few seconds the colors are reset to the one they had before (last color I set using Hue remote app for ex). Also, when I try to shutdown them through the app, they switch to a blue color instead of going off.

If I uncomment the "forward" section , it doesn't work anymore.

So I tried to move the fw part on a third instance with this config file :

which leads to a sigsev :

Code
    # hyperiond hyperion-fw.json
    Hyperion Ambilight Deamon (4122)
        Version   : 85fcec3
        Build Time: Jan  6 2017 13:07:31
    INFO: Selected configuration file: hyperion-fw.json
    hyperiond: /home/kszaq/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-S905.arm-7.0-devel/hyperion-85fcec3/libsrc/hyperion/MultiColorTransform.cpp:31: void MultiColorTransform::setTransformForLed(const string&, unsigned int, unsigned int): Assertion `endLed < _ledTransforms.size()' failed.
    Aborted (core dumped)

So, if anyone has a setup with:

• Some lights (here my led strip) which is used with kodi for ambilight but also controlled by remote
    • Some other lights (here Hue) which are only controlled by remote

And are able to set the same color for all of them in one "command", please share config :)

Hi there,

I'm using Hyperion on wetek play 2 (LE 7.0.3.012a) with a ada102 led strip . This works well as ambilight and also using hyperion App.

Now, I would to be able to control my 2 philips hue bubbles "statically", ie not make them part of the ambilight stuff, but being able to set both of them + my strip having the same colour just with one app.

So my first guess was to have 2 instances, one which controls the 2 hue bubbles + forward to the second one , which controls ambilight with led strip (and aml grabber), but it didn't work at all (nothing changed when I tried to set a color).

I then try, as a first step, to have a 2nd instance to control the 2 hue, without forwarder. It worked but whenever I set the 2 bubbles to some color, after a few seconds, they are reset back to another color ... just like if the hyperiond was using some kind of grabber to set them. If I kill -9 hyperiond just after I set my color, the color stays and isn't "reset" ...

So, anyone having this kind of setup who could show up some working config ?