Beiträge von David Thompson

How does yours show panels like that? Mine lays out the led blueprint as if it's the LEDs around the edge of the tv still. Matrix layout is not showing nano panels either? I'm gonna see if I can install the program you mentioned. Also...why can't I delete the nanoleaf instance I created? When I click delete it immediately disconnects from hyperion UI. Then sometimes I get an error and can't connect back to UI until I clear my internet cache. I've never had so much of a hard time connecting anything to hyperion...truly hate nanoleafs. They even lose connection with Alexa and there very own app freezes up frequently! Lol most expensive panels seem to be most troublesome ??‍♂️. Thanks for helping me I appreciate it...I bought these SOLELY for my hyperion setup.

Also how do I get auth token from nano leaf canvas...maybe I did that wrong. I used a code in SSH someone one gave me...maybe I'm doing it wrong. I used this:

curl -i -X POST 'http://192.168.0.45:16021/api/v1/new' --data " "

Is this correct method? I'm still learning all this stuff lol

I'm not getting any error really. I put in the ip address and token of my nanoleaf panels. Created an instance for them but they don't respond or even seem to be linked. And now when I try to delete the instance created it immediately disconnects hyperion...it's really weird. Not sure what's wrong. I'll try and see if I can figure out how to get the log file from my phone

I just purchased 9 canvas panels. I'm trying to link them as an instance in hyperion (alpha 9) it's running on a pi zero w. I have LEDs on back of my TV arduino nano controller and they are working fine. I'm using a usb capture card. I try to setup a nanoleaf instance, put in my IP and token I got while panels where in pairing mode. Set count to 9. Put led layout a 9 across top. But I'm getting nothing from the panels....what am I doing wrong or missing.

Thanks!

I have loaded hyperbian onto my SD card in my pi Zero W. Its running alpha 8 and I'd like to update to alpha 9. Is there a newer hyperbian out with 9? Or do I have to update to 9 with SSH. If so can someone please help me in a step by step on SSH method? Thanks!

Using pi zero W, arduino nano with adalight and WS2812B's. 4K 60hz with Dolby vision and HDR looks great just wanna update and see what cololight support is all about.

Dave

Sounds to me like an led layout in hyperion issue. Make sure to set your starting point in the LED layout section. If I remember right I had similar issue. Check number of LED and start and end location too. I'm almost certain this is your prob...as mentioned before as well

New to forum first post(hope I'm in right spot) I'm Dave BTW

Ok so I've had this setup for months and it's been great. Original setup was my comcast box HDMI going into my xbox then, to vizio soundbar (Arc) then to my splitter (reduces to 1080 to my raspi w / hdmi cap card) the other HDMI goes to TV. Worked perfectly with HDR and 4k. Dolby vision would not work tho.
    NOW I have new xbox series X (no video in now) so NOW its comcast box and my xbox series x each going to a selector switch (4k @ 60hz) then they Y into my soundbar (this is only change from previous) then they go up to splitter, splitter to pi and TV just as before. My xbox works perfectly, still HDR to TV and cap card in hyperion shows signal just fine. But when I hit selector switch and go to TV signal I get signal to TV fine but my lights don't work. Live TV shows black signal in hyperion. Not sure why...tearing hair out. There are two green lights on splitter. The weird thing is it lights up for signal to cap card but not for signal to TV...but TV works and not lights....arrrgh can't figure this out. Any tips or help from anyone running a comcast cable signal. It's the new XG1v4 comcast box.

Anyone who needs help with a 4K HDR setup lemme know. My setup works well, just can't figure out splitter to downscale dolby vision.