Beiträge von ModuloFS

As i starded with my ambient-light i was not shure if i use 30 led/m or 60 led/m. I choose the 30 led/m because of the brightness. The 30 led/m i can run at 100% brightness and because of that i can use the whole color space of the leds. In therms of brightness, i think if you TV is not extreme far away from the wall (i think around 5 to 30 cm) the 60 led/m Version is ok.
    If you are struggling between 60 led/m or 144 led/m only because of the resolution, i would recommend the 60 led/m option. Even in my setup, i barely can localize each led and the leds are about 5 cm away from my wall. So the resolution with 30 led/m is already enough!

I have a 55" TV and i use WS2812 LEDs

Have a nice Weekend.

Here you can see the output after i tried to start hyperiond in the commandline with the command "hyperiond -d" and the USBasp device connected:

Hello,

i am using Hyperion 2.0.0 alpha 8 on an Intel NUC7PJYH with Kubuntu 20.04 running on it.
    If i choose the hyperion-usbasp as the LED-controller in the LED-Hardware section under LED-Control, hyperiond stops working.
    This happens with and without the hyperion-usbasp hardware connectet. If i leave the usbasp connectet i am not able to start hyperiond again. If i disconnect it i can start hyperion again. But as soon as i try to turn on the LED-Hardware with usbasp configured as controller, hyperiond stops again.

Anybody have the same problem?