Beiträge von Hubert Kosinski

Ok so just unplugging and pluging back hdmi from Xbox also fixes the issue.
    Do you think there is any way around it?

Your setup is clear, but how is everything connected to the TV?
    The loop out of the grabber is only suitable to a limited extent for Xbox

1080P 30fps, DON'T work for HDCP2.2

Regards pclin

hey thanks for reply.
    My xbox goes into the hdmi to usb/hdmi splitter and usb is connected to raspberry and hdmi goes out to the tv.
    The thing is that it all works fine as long as I turn raspberry pi first, If I turn on my xbox and watch something on the tv and then decide to turn on raspberry it doesn't work. I have to turn off the xbox and then it works.
    here I made a little diagram of how I have it all connected.

What do you get when you "lsusb" in ssh?
    Also is your input device (playstation, Xbox etc) on when you start raspberry? If yes try turning it off and on again while raspberry is running.

Hello, first I want to start with saying thank you to your amazing team for creating this beautiful software. It works amazing.

My setup:
    Raspberry pi 3 b+
    Ws2812b connected to gpio18
    Hdmi to hdmi/usb splitter
    Xbox one as source
    15a power supply

Everything is working great, the leds are perfectly synced with the tv and colors are as accurate as they can get.
    My issue is that when I turn on my Xbox first and then I turn on the raspberry the leds just strobe white. When I go into the hyperion web there is no signal from the usb grabber, sometimes when I disable and enable the instance or disable and enable usb grabbing it fixes the issue but not always.
    If I turn the raspberry pi first and then the Xbox then the lights always work.
    I'm wondering if someone has run into this issue before?
    It becomes annoying because I have hyperion connected to habridge and if I use voice command to turn hyperion on after I have my Xbox on it just doesn't want to capture the screen.