Beiträge von Kerrick

I've since setup another SD card with Hyperion.ng to give that a test. While the colors are much more accurate, the brightness is much lower. I have it setup to the max value of 1.0 in config with gamma levels at 0.3 just to be able to tell there is color change. I feel like I must be missing something maybe in config to fix these issues. I would be happy to attach both config files if need be, thanks!

Hello,

I am currently setup with a rpi3 with a USB screen grabber and a Philips Hue lightstrip LST002. Everything is working good except the Red and Blues are very low and sometimes off by just a bit (getting pink instead of orange, light blue being cyan). Is there something I should be doing to identify my specific model of lightstrip or some way I can boost those colors? I messed around in the config file but never saw any change.

I followed this guide: https://hyperion-project.org/wiki/PhilipsHue-Device and didn't change much besides upping the black and white levels (at first I couldn't even see it was working because it was so dim).

Thanks for any assistance!