Beiträge von LosArtigah

if I may add something else besides this error: `SPI rate 5000000 outside recommended range`

You mentioned that you have a 5V 10 amp PSU for the LED strips but according to your settings that will require about 18 amps.

I recently came accross an issue because I was not supplying enough juice =/

How come your live view is so HD like? isn't that putting more stress on your Pi?

My view looks like minecraft / pixelated but that seems enough to make it work, I am using a Pi 1 though -=/

Besides the suggestion above from pclin, I would check the voltage, I recently had so many issues and it ended up being my PSU dropping to 3.2 volts.

"When i would try to access the pis the it wouild ask for a password. No login user, just password."
    if you are using terminal from your Mac and you are not specifying the username, it will assume you are tying to use the username of the current session, you need to specify the username which I assume it is "pi"

from command line try: ssh pi@IP_address_of_your_pi

The default password is ussually raspberry unless you changed it.

-Los

Thanks for the info Lord-Grey!

I backed up the config last night, one last question, Do you know if there is a setting from hyperion to restart the service or reboot the raspberry-pi a few times a day?

Sometimes I run into an issue where I turn off the TV + Apple TV and the lights stay sort of waiting for input and it doesn't clear unless I manually reboot the pi.

Hey Tyler,
    I'm running the same Hyperion version with a Rpi1 and I'm able to shut down the LEDs just by putting the Apple TV to sleep or when the Apple TV goes to sleep by itself it also disconnects the LEDs automatically.
    Hope this helps!

-Los

I was having the same issue.
    Make sure you have enough power for your Pi and LEDs.
    I also noticed that under the capture configuration I had to enter the source device path (/dev/video0) instead of "automatic"

-Los

Probably there is an issue with my capture card. I'm having issues capturing the video again and I have the same config.
    It just stopped working :facepalm:
    I forgot to mention that according to the "LED preview window" I needed 18A to power my LEDs correctly so I'm getting a new PSU today.
    This is my log:

Can someone help me see if there is a problem based on this?
    Thank you

-Los

I was mistaken, the lights were in standby I guess that's what they seemed slow it looks like the capture card keeps on freezing randomly.
    then I have to uncheck the USB Capture setting and save it and enable it again so the lights start working again.
    Any ideas why this may be happening? This is the v I have.

By the way I had to change this setting so the lights could work, otherwise, I could only see white lights

Please let me know how can I resolve the capture freezing issue. I'm almost there :)

Thanks
    -Los