Beiträge von Daniel Kamp

I was having the same issue when trying to install Hyperion on my RPi3, but after installing Hyperbian everything worked OK.
    Nevertheless I'm still highly interested in understanding how the webservices of Hyperion should work, where config files should reside etc, so hopefully sonebody can shed some light on this.

Once again, there seem to be quite a lot of people that suffer this problem (ie not being able to reach the config website http://IpOfYourPi:8090) so it would be very helpfull if some additional information on this topic could be shared.

I recently got my Ambilight working through my RPi 3 and installing the latest version of Hyperbian on it.
    Now I have two issues:
    1) There is a small delay (0.2 - 0.4 secs) between the image on the screen and the leds (that is, the leds are lagging behind). Are there settings in Hyperion that I can use to tweak this?
    BTW. The cable from my RPi to the leds is approx 1.5 meters, but I can't imagine that this would be too long. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

2) When the TV and all sources are switched of and all should go to idle state then the leds are going to a certain state, (various colors) while in the Hyperion configuration I indicated that no effect should be made. What can I change to make sure the leds are powered down whenever there's no input signal?

I have the exact same problem, however in my case it seems Hyperion is running (that's what my RPi reports when I execute the Hyperion command) but still I can't connect to the webpage interface.
    I've installed many different versions of Rpi OS (Full, Full with add-ons, Lite etc) and followed instructions as in DrZzs 's video to install also different version of Hyperion, but none seem to result in a accessible web interface.
    From what I understand so far there should be a config directory that holds the .json file which represents the webpage, but I can't seem to locate it. Can anyone give some pointers here?

By accident I stumpled upon an image which has already Hyperion installed (see here and this seems to be working pretty OK, but I'm completely clueless as to why my own installation seems to fail (without any indication of errors). From what I've been reading it seems a lot more people are struggling with this problem so any clues are highly appreciated.

BTW I'm quite a newbie when it comes to RPi, so please don't immediately shoot me for doing something stupid ;)