HDMI2AV or Grabber issue ?

• Dear all,

Thankyou in advance for your help.

I have a Lightberry system (old led) with an "Oldschool" HDMI Kit since several years.
    I use it with a "Plug & Play" version of Openelec downloaded on Lightberry website.

After 6 months without utilisation, I re-installed the systems last week.
    At the beginning, all was working well.
    I had just an issue with leds off when I powered up the raspberry.

But now, I don't know why, but the leds don't works with external source (TV box).

I re-install several time the system and reconfigured hyperion with the application (perfect) on openelec.
    Leds work well with KODI but, if I want to use the grabber the leds stayed as a beautiful "raimbow"..

I tried some screenshot with the openelec application, and I have this kind of image :

After reseach on this forum, I found a thread where the person had this screenshot when her HDMI2AV was turn off.
    But for me, the HDMI2AV is well turn on. I receive image on my TV (so HDMI input and output are OK).

So, how can I know if my issue is due to a hardware trouble (HDMI2AV AV issue / grabber broken ?) or a software configuration ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

BR

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!