Need information and help win10

• Hello, I am using hyperion on Windows 10, connected in 4k to my TV. I am using a 4k foscomax grabber which I stream the image in full screen with the obs software to stream. So for color detection, my led strip works. My hyperion server is working under windows 10. I also have 4 philips hue lights that I have to use with the hue synchronization software. My first problem is that when I configure philips hue on the hyperion server, my server stops working, shuts down, and automatically shuts down on startup. I must uninstall the hyperion server, imperatively delete the .hyperion folder in my windows user folder. I couldn't find a config file in the hyperion folder to configure my hues ... My 2nd problem is when I activate the usb grabber function, nothing happens, as if no grabber is connected. My obs software recognizes my 4k grabber well. I am using a Foscomax FM-014-CA as a grabber. I also have a raspberry pi 3, which I would like to use, but I'm not sure if this grabber would be compatible with the pi version. And finally, the color calibration ... I did not find on the forum the section which explains in detail how to do it. In short, when I use the rgb, cyan, magenta and yellow compliant colors in full screen, I still managed to calibrate the color of the LEDs. But when it comes time to play games, or watch youtube videos, the colors aren't always the right one. Do you do your calibration while you watch a video ???? My setup is 2% horizontal deep, and 1% vertical deep, for 251 lights. I'm capturing at 3840x2160 @ 60hz.
    Thank you for your time.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!