Pi3 running hyperion "loses" Grabber hardware and other misterys...

• Hi there,

I am running Rasbian on Pi3 with current hyperion and 216 LED APA102 on my 55 inch TV. It works fine, mostly.

I noticed a few things, I cannot explain.

1. After lets say 2 days, the pi does not really want to be accessed via WInSCP, Putty, HyperCon. It runs slow and cheesy. Whe I the try to reboot via console, it does not work. Looks like it has lost the correct partition (no green LED blinking). I turn off power, wait a few secs and then it runs again.

2. Also after lets say to days (permanently runnig Pi) I notice that HyperCOn does not show the correct/last IP. Instead it shows (default) values like 192.168.0.3. Reentering the correct connection settings I am not able to start and stop the hyperion-daemon. It just feels like something is flooded/filled up with junk, ...I dont know.

All I really want is, that the pi starts up fine, starts hyperiond and keeps it alive as long as I (!!!) will not stop it.

Can anyone help me here?

thx,
    Markus

• Ich denke mal das hyperion ein memory leak hat oder einen kleinen anderen fehler im code der den pi einfach zu müllt. Lass den pi doch einfach jeden tag um eine bestimmte zeit neu starten mit einen cronjob (damit sollte dann auch deine nr 2 erledigt sein)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!