Forwarder and Philips Hue

• Hi,

meanwhile I tried my luck with the latest version of Hyperion and the integration of my Philips Hue lights.
    To provide the config of my Hue lights with colour input, I use the forwarder function in my main config for the LED strip behind the TV. That works very well.
    But, since you can't limit the frame rate that is being forwarded, I enabled smoothing on the Hue config, set its time to 0ms and the update frequency to 5 Hz. So in theory, every 200ms there should be a new colour sent to the hue lights.
    But that somehow doesn't happen.
    The hue bulb turns on with the appropriate colour, stays on for about 1-2 seconds and the turns off. After a while it turns on again, adjusts to the right colour and turns back off. That behaviour repeats.

It isn't the forwarders fault since it also happens when I use v412. So the problem is definitely the smoothing.
    No smoothing and v412 with framedecimation works perfectly, but you can't assign two configs to one grabber.

Does this have something to do with the flooding patch for the smoothing, that was implemented recently?
    My only problem is that I need to limit the requests sent to the hue bridge, and the updatefrequency of the smoothing option doesn't work in its current state.

Cheers,
    doc.ex

• Figured it out. Somehow the smoothing time needs to be a rather high number. Thought I could set it to 0 because the transition time that is specific to the hues is gonna smoothe it out anyway, but now that I set the smoothing time to 200ms it works.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!