Hyperion & Hypercon chrashes while taking screenshots

• Hi,

I think I have a big issue with Hyperion. I am using a Raspberry Pi 2 with Raspbian. The Problem is, that every time I want to use Hyperion it doesn't work:
    If I want to take a screenshot with Hyperion, the hole Programm crashes. When I check the active processes there are two processes which are related to the screenshot process:

Code
    bash -c sudo systemctl stop hyperion.service 2>/dev/null; sudo /etc/init.d/hyperion stop 2>/d
    hyperion-v4l2 --device /dev/video0 --video-standard PAL --input 0 --width -1 --height -1 --cr 1236 pts/0

First, I thought it was a USB-grabber issue, but when I test the grabber on the same pi with programmes like camorama or streamer it works fine.
    Also when i check the status of the hyperiond-process the result is also negative:

Code
    Hyperion Ambilight Deamon (1244)
            Version   : V1.03.4 (brindosch-c750c41/dc6a602-1522918225
            Build Time: Apr  5 2018 01:57:25
    ERROR: No valid config found

Also, the logs look very normal:

I really don't know where is the problem I test also a fresh Version of Raspbian, a different pi, different grabbers and the issue continues. The setup itself is working because it plays the boot-effect, i can manually set colors etc. But when it comes to the main functionality it isn't working.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!