Possible that hyperion do a --clean command always before running video?

• How about the priority does it work like if i have an effect running lets say prio 500, and then start a movie (on prio 10). it will override the effect i had loading? cause when i have this effect loaded and then start an movie, the effect keeps going. when i set an --clear suggestion in terminal, the effect kills and then start to output the movie. But im unsure how this priority works and which priority effect has and which prio mplayer has. or kodiVideoChecker priority.

my final goal is to get rid of the autoxec.py (for hyperion functions)

Thank You.

• it will override the effect i had loading?

yes, lower number wins, but your effect still runs, It is just not visible. If you stop the capture it it will come back. Priority system takes effect for effects and grabbers: platform grabbers, v4l, kodi capture addon, windows capture application(screencap), udp receiver, boblight. You could also start the "external" capture binarys (hyperion-x11, hyperion-dispmanx) and send across your network.

The -clear command should be used with a priority information. So it is possible to kill single effects (with their priority as identifier)
    The -l command will show you more about the current state

• yes, lower number wins, but your effect still runs, It is just not visible. If you stop the capture it it will come back. Priority system takes effect for effects and grabbers: platform grabbers, v4l, kodi capture addon, windows capture application(screencap), udp receiver, boblight. You could also start the "external" capture binarys (hyperion-x11, hyperion-dispmanx) and send across your network.

The -clear command should be used with a priority information. So it is possible to kill single effects (with their priority as identifier)
    The -l command will show you more about the current state

It's not. I open an effect then an video and it stays on the effect. Should I define the priority some were in my script? If yes how high does the video grabber is set so I can give this one a higher one i suppose 900 would be ok or can that conflict with others you guys are giving it standard

I believe I remind a priority setting in the kodi addon. Have to check when I get back home

• oki so workflow is:

Start machine
    start kodi
    initctl start hyperion automaticly
    then background effect start

then i press the button, my effect starts
    then start an movie, effect stays on

the scripts itself send a prio 100 on the effect

Code
    def set_effect(effect):

subprocess.Popen('/usr/share/hyperion/bin/hyperion-remote --priority 100 --effect ' + effect, shell=True)

hyperion-remote -l

can it be

Code
    "boblightServer" :
         {
             "enable"   : true,
             "port"     : 19333,
             "priority" : 800
         },

EDIT: found solution, in hyperion kodi addon set priority to 10, i think its best to default this, to avoid this kind of situation in future. Thank you for the support. My system start to run almost fully automaticly one more step.

• Depending on use case you need different values. In your case your effect is very low. The Kodi Addon ranks lower by default than grabbers (To overwrite grabbers if there are any). Control applications should use a lower value than all grabbers, as you usually expect to overwrite them.
    If you want a effect that is behind your grabbers, set the value accordingly.

I don't think there is something we can change. With Hyperion you have many choices (which is a problem), the values are defined to get it working by default for common cases.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!