hyperion.ng

• Offizieller Beitrag

S.O.S

NO SIR, NO INFOS

• Hello, I have installed Hyperion NG and I do not know how to configure it from 192.1681.75: 8090, it is not necessary to generate a file and upload it to the rapsberry I need a little help thanks.

• First, make sure you have hyperion.ng setup correctly. You can follow my tutorial if you want: https://hyperion-project.org/t…alpha-as-a-service.10496/

You would need to configure your setup using the web GUI. I have 222 APA102 LEDs mounted around my TV. I have connected them to my Raspberry Pi 2 using tutorials that are easy to find here.

My config looks like this:

With the generated configuration that looks like this:

• I use a different grabber on a different system, and I remember from the old days that there have always been issues with hyperion and 4k. I haven't tested that on my old system. Maybe it can help to switch grabbers?

• You must use a grabber. The grabber grabs the picture in order to decide the LED color. If you use a USB solution, you have an external grabber, and you would need to configure that.

• How do you capture the image? I am running Kodi on an Odroid C2 (RPI alternative), and Hyperion.ng also runs on the Odroid. I therefore do not have any external electronics to actually capture the image. You see some people that have an external solution. They connect their HDMI signal using an HDMI splitter/HDMI2AV converter. Do you have your HDMI cable going into an external box OTHER than your TV, and connect that box to the raspberry pi?

• No, I was referring to what I have to do once I click on the usb of rapsberry, how is it configured in hyperion ng? or just click and hyperion detects it? do I have to edit a file and put something?

• Now I'm really confused. Do you have an external case to capture the video signal, or are you planning to capture the video internally on the raspberry pi itself?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!