Best Converter for 4K HDR - HDFury Diva?

• Hello all - I previously had an amazing system (tv lights + 6 AtmoOrb globes) running that I lost when I upgraded to a 4K OLED. I boxed it all up and moved on.

I’ve now rebuilt it and I have everything running (RPi3, Arduino Uno, WS2812). I can connect via Hyperion and light the room up, but I can’t get the video capture running. I have the UTV007, but it just shows a black screen with some green lines. I’m going receiver > converter > HDMI2AV > grabber.

Rather than keep buying grabbers / converters, I’m hoping to just bite the bullet and get one that I know will work. I’ve read every thread on here and I think the HDFury Diva is what I need, but before I drop that cash, can somebody confirm? I just need a little more than my intuition. Thank you!

• You can use DIVA with Hyperion or DIVA and it's own LEDs. Hope that helps
    I have a diva
    Amazing stuff
    Can get LLDV content
    Mind you you won't get DV and Ambilight at the same time

• You can use DIVA with Hyperion or DIVA and it's own LEDs. Hope that helps
    I have a diva
    Amazing stuff
    Can get LLDV content
    Mind you you won't get DV and Ambilight at the same time

Thank you. I usually use Xbox One X for content so I’m limited to HDR10. Sounds like I need to bit the bullet on this one. Do you still need the conversion path (HDMI > HDMI2AV > RCA Grabber) with it?

• I game in hdr and watch movies in hdr and Dolby vision with ambilight wouldn't give that up
    Frustrating to have both and not be able to use them together is what made me do it

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!