HMDI USB direct UTV UTFV007 works on RPi3 not Rpi Zero W

• Hello all,
    I bought the HDMI direct to USB from Ali express, it has a UTV007 chip on it and I can't get it to work on Pi Zero but it works correctly on Pi3B+.

First I installed Hyperion onto raspbian buster lite from github (Hyperion-2.0.0-alpha.5-Linux-armv6hf-rpi.deb) on Pi zero and although it seems to be detecting USB grabber as a V4L2 grabber it wont appear in remote control as a source.
    I have configured it in capturing hardware and enabled it, selected it on and off under component control in remote control to see if it appears as a source but no change. I therefore cannot preview the source.

Then I installed Hyperion onto raspbian buster lite from gihub (Hyperion-2.0.0-alpha.5-Linux-armv7hf-rpi.deb) on a RPi 3B+ and unplugged USB hub from RPi Zero and plugged into Pi 3B+ and having enabled it under capturing hardware it detects it and appears in source after switching off and on in components.
    I am therefore confused, can someone help me get it working on Pi Zero as i would prefer to use this on the back of my TV rather than Pi3B+
    I should mention on both Pi Zero and Pi3B+ the grabber is plugged into a powered USB Hub then hub into Pi.

i have installed hyperion after watching DrZzs livestream and have enjoyed the challenge, there seems a real interest in Hyperion lately and it seems to be going from strength to strength, hopefully someone out there can help, and maybe it will help the community at large.
    here are my logs

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!