Falsche Anordnung nanoleaf

• Offizieller Beitrag

Lets tackle both problem areas individually:

1. For your canvas layout, you need to manually remove the leds from the 7X8 layout where your TV sits.

More background on layouting you find here:
    https://docs.hyperion-project.…/Advanced.html#led-layout

As it is Sunday, it prepared one for you as a bonus:

Paste the following text into the "Generated/Current LED Configuration" section (i.e. replace the existing text)

Press "Update Preview" and you should see:

Next "Save Layout"

It may be that the device is still not working (see 1b below).
    Please check the log for errors and report back.

• Offizieller Beitrag

1b: I am still confused that you have 52 panels, while I report only 51.
    Do you have multiple controllers for extra power? I might miss to identify them correctly, as I only have a one controller setup-up.

Could you execute the following command in your browser and share the response:

http://192.168.68.133:16021/ap…7Kbp7uRXEs6s5TmdYTP4PvCP/

• Offizieller Beitrag

2. Aurora

It looks like you configured the Light Panels (Aurora) via the LED Controller and saved settings.
    -> The LedDevice now fails, as you have less panels than the default layout configuration (this is the error you see in the log).

Then you updated the LED Layout.
    This does not re-trigger that the device is started again (this is a known issue).

Either Disable/Enable the device from "Remote Control" or best restart hyperion.
    After that your Aurora should be ok.
    Otherwise have a look a the logs again (or share the output, if you cannot resolve it yourself).

• Your are awesome! I will test this afternoon. It is actually 51 panels but I have 52, in your picture the 51st panel fell off so I need to reattach it. There are 3 controllers for power on that array.

Ia amdoing this remote for a friend I am in Texas he is in California so I am going by the counts he gives me on the panels. He said there were 18 panels in the aurora but I did see it was reporting 26 so I tried to change it but I did not do restarts in between. I will double check the amount and report back.

• Here is the output of the link you sent

• Offizieller Beitrag

It is actually 51 panels but I have 52, in your picture the 51st panel fell off so I need to reattach it

No need to reattach it.
    Please consider that the counting starts at 0 (not 1). Therefore the last Panelnumber is 51 (not 52) on the visual.

-> the configuration covers 52 panels already.

• Offizieller Beitrag

He said there were 18 panels in the aurora but I did see it was reporting 26

You friend is right, the aurora has 18 panels. This is also shown in the log:

Code
    (LedDeviceNanoleaf.cpp:305:initLedsConfiguration()) PanelLedCount : 18

The 26 Led number comes from the layout. This is why I said, fix the layout and then restart.
    The Number on LEDs configured via the layout must be <= the physical number of panels.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I did input 18, I did a matrix of 9 horizontal and 2 vertical.

Yes, then it should work after restart, as outlined above.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Here is the output of the link you sent

Could you please recheck the number of canvas panels, please?

The nanoleaf device itself reports that it has 51 panels not 52.

Code
    "layout":{

"numPanels":51,
             "sideLength":100,
             "positionData":[

How many does the Nanoleaf app see?

• Offizieller Beitrag

That's what I was trying to explain the last one on the wall starting from 0 fell off it needs to be reattached. Panel 51, there are 52 panels but the last one fell off the wall and is not connected.

Ah ok. Sorry, I did not got it at once...

Then just remove the last entry from the list and then you should be ok.

Code
    {
        "hmin": 0.5714,
        "hmax": 0.7143,
        "vmin": 0,
        "vmax": 0.125
      },
  • Then just remove the last entry from the list and then you should be ok.

So I talked to him and found out the layout is actually 51 total panels he has a 52nd but is not using it as it doesnt fit in the square design.

I tired editing your file to match his layout but I couldnt get it right it seems some of the leds you typed up might be out of order. His actual layout is like this:

with the blacks being the missing ones, I was able to delete 47 and 40 but when I tried to delete 33 it actually deleted 30 so I am not sure I understand how it is laid out. do you use some generator for this or is there a calculation I just cant wrap my head around how you got all those decimals lined up so well :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey,

just configure a 7x8 Matrix.

In the "Generated/Current LED Configuration" textbox you see the values.
    Copy those values in a text editor.
    Remove the entries for the black-boxes (i.e. item # 31,33,38,49,47).
    Copy the updated layout and paste it into the "Generated/Current LED Configuration" textbox
    Press the "Update Preview" button
    You should see the updated layout on the right
    Save Layout

Note:You need to do all changes at once. This is why I suggest editing in a text editor.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The auroras did start working after a reboot although the effects dont display like they do on the canvases not sure if thats just how its supposed to be though.

Sorry, this explanation is a bit vague....
    Key is that the layout matches your physical layout. Otherwise you might see panel lighting at different positions.

You might want to use the Led Visualization preview, to verify your setup
    Here is a sample of my Canvas layout. Plus running the "Rainbow swirl" effect

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!