The LEDs do not change color, only White.

• yeah yeah 5v 10 A 50 W

yeah yeah, i think that you first clean up your connections en then another forummember has a go.
    i don't know what you connected and how, you are only giving information whats not correlating the issue.

facts; did you make a led layout in led layout configurator ? if you didn't then lights don't do anything

• yeah yeah, i think that you first clean up your connections en then another forummember has a go.
    i don't know what you connected and how, you are only giving information whats not correlating the issue.

facts; did you make a led layout in led layout configurator ? if you didn't then lights don't do anything

Okey sorry. But im spanish and im trying tranlate jeje its difficult for me.

Yes, I made a design but I only put 72 LEDs as seen in capture # 2. Does this have something to do with not putting all the LEDs?

You tell me that I have to show you and I'll show you with a photo. sorry and thank you very much for helping me

• Okey sorry. But im spanish and im trying tranlate jeje its difficult for me.

Yes, I made a design but I only put 72 LEDs as seen in capture # 2. Does this have something to do with not putting all the LEDs?

You tell me that I have to show you and I'll show you with a photo. sorry and thank you very much for helping me

ah you are spanish, that explains alot.

no problem.

look at section Effects, booteffect and backgroundeffect are this ones enabled? you can test effects with this setting. enable booteffect and enable backgroundeffect
    Go to capturing hardware and option out USB grabber and displayplatform grabber
    go to remote and see if leddevice is enabled, then disable and enable again
    and deactivate and activate Hyperion at dashboard, last bowl has to be green (activated)

why only 72 leds with a 5 mtr strand? just curious

• I do this chages in layout i put 160 leds 32 leds * 5 metres and i put the two options usb grabber and displayplatform

Why when i desactivate hyperion my ledtrip dont off?

• if all of this dont work then we do something diffrent

in terminal of raspi;

sudo systemctl disable --now hyperiond@pi
    sudo systemctl enable --now hyperiond@root
    sudo reboot now

copy and paste this code line with ctrl/shift +V in terminal then press enter

until last line of reboot

after reboot

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get upgrade

sudo apt-get install git cmake build-essential qtbase5-dev libqt5serialport5-dev libqt5sql5-sqlite libqt5svg5-dev libqt5x11extras5-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev python3-dev libcec-dev libxcb-image0-dev libxcb-util0-dev libxcb-shm0-dev libxcb-render0-dev libxcb-randr0-dev libxrandr-dev libxrender-dev libavahi-core-dev libavahi-compat-libdnssd-dev libjpeg-dev libturbojpeg0-dev libssl-dev zlib1g-dev

sudo apt-get install libraspberrypi-dev

• I have changed the address strip and it has started to light up in all colors flashing blue red and more.and I have changed the effect but only the 1st led goes and sometimes one of them blinksWhy is this happening?

• Now I want to configure it for the ambilight of the tv 65 '' what i need more hardware?

you need a grabber and a ledframe or stick the leds onto the tv

u can use a HDMI grabber ( maximum of 1080p) into the raspi on USB
    or u can use a RCA grabber on USB and HDMI signal to HDMI/RCA converter

there's a lot of this on this forum, look at builds of other members/topics

goodluck!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!