Directory support.

• Hello to everyone. First of all I apologize for the bad English. It is very enjoyable to follow this forum. For a year and a half I was thinking of starting a project, but since I am a "real beginner" in these matters, I did not find the courage to start. And finally I made up my mind. Right now I have 2 Yeelight Bulb 1. I placed a new order for those listed below. They will be mine in 20 days.

1 4K HDMI splitter,

1 Gripper,

1 HDMI2AV,

1 RPI 3A+,

4 meters Apa 102 led.

There are too many options in the forum and I can't find the right one. 2 I'm looking for a guide video or article showing the best setup with Yeelight and those on the list. Please help.

• Maybe they can come earlier.

I scanned the forum from start to finish. I found some guides for Yeelight. However, I could not find a guide to run both apa102 and Yeelight together, explaining this from start to finish. Thanks for your answer.

• all you can do is jump in feet first and hope it goes to plan.

I take it you have Hyperion installed - Yeelight is listed as a network controller and there appears to be a configuration wizard button, so hopefully it'll all go smoothly for you. If you have the bulbs go and set them up see what happens

• Well at that time, I will ask you for something else. Suppose I don't have Yeelight. Can you send me a sample article where I can setup with Hdmi splitter, HDMI2AV, Grabber, RPI3 and Apa102 led. Because I don't even know how to do this.

• Offizieller Beitrag

To run Yeelight in parallel to APA you need to create a 2nd instance in Hyperion.

Start the instance, switch to it and then configure the Yeelights via the Wizard.

You have the option configuring an instance per Yeelight or both Yeelights within one instance. I suggest you start with one instance and, if one bulb is problematic, move it to a second one later.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!