Rpi hyperion to WLED extremely slow compared to linux install

• Currently I run hyperion through ubuntu on hyperion-x11 and it has been awesome with only maybe 20ms lag with WLED

I wanted to move to the rpi solution with usb capture and WLED so i can catpure my shield and xbox X and have come up with a few problems which someone might be able to help with.

I got a

• rpi 3
    • 2 port hdmi splitter with 4k /60 4:4:4 HDR support brand : PORTTA (with downscaler)
    • usb video capture device.
    • setup WFI ( i might end up plugging in the rpi to see if that makes a difference)

I have setup Hyperion alpha 9. Set it up for WLED and it works (Not sure if i should be using my old updraw UDP or the new WLED option in Hyperion for WLED)

It works I get all the LEDS light up etc etc. The issue comes when i start usb capture, for my HTPC it works (4k /60) but there is a lag of about 300ms. I am assuming it could be an issue with the usb capture resolution (I don't know how to change this in Hyperion) when i start the xbox X the lights go dark then come up with a half rainbow effect So i am not sure if thats a xbox thing or not, I don't really want to go wired for hyperion as it works good with x-11 as it is.

What else could i try to get the htpc and xbox x working with hyperion without massive lags.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kow ()

• I ended up fixing it. When I managed to get the capture res down to 640x480 or 800x600 the xbox worked and the i adjusted smoothing and we down to under 30ms again. Thanks me!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!