Configuring corner gaps with L connectors

• I have a really, really stupid question. My Google-fu is failing me though. I have gaps in the corners because of the l connectors I used. How do I configure Hyperion to compensate for these? After the first strip, everything is shifted ever so slightly. It's not a huge deal but enough to bother me. I'm on 2.0.0-alpha.9 if that helps. I have no problem digging into the raw config and ditching the web UI if that's what needs to happen. TIA!

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen
  • you can alter the Json file and just throw out that leds that you don't want or... ( its difficult/tricky) :)

OR...

just select your leds and subtract on height/lengt the number of leds that should be there but now has the place taken by the corner pieces.

in this way the led-image is not shifting.

• just select your leds and subtract on height/lengt the number of leds that should be there but now has the place taken by the corner pieces.

in this way the led-image is not shifting.

I'm not following you here. I never put in a height/length, just the number of LEDs per side.

• so, you put in a few less per side. That equals the cornerside piece. Then you can tilt the whole image a little to the left or right

I put in the exact number per side which is obviously less than it would be without the corner pieces. But what do you mean tilt the image? Sorry I'm a super-noob at this.

• Hilfreichste Antwort

sorry,

led input position

with this you can move the image of the leds from left to right.

i meant that you calculate the strip WITH the corners how much leds, so maybe 3 leds more or 5.

you do this for each side

this you put into the LED layout and then in my head should be okay.

i meant more not less :)

• Oooo I gotcha now. I already have that input position correct I think. I just need to add back in the LEDs that would be there if I didn't have the corner piece. Thanks so much!! I'll play with this tonight.

• yes and i have to say, i always have a problem with thinking into space so i think it should be a few leds more but i can be also a few leds substracted.

i am wrecken my brain about this and stil dont know if it is the one or the 2. :D:D

Just save your layout ( make a picture) and then you can easy go back

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!