Leds not changing colors while Usb capture Ok

• Good choice:thumbup:. Seems to have no big lags... amazing :huh:. All USB 3.0 capture cards they I've tested on a Pi3 had lags of several seconds.

Grüße aus Österreich / Greetings from Austria !

- Don't wanna miss it anymore !

• Hello,

Quick update,

Switched to hyperHDR, which seems to work quite directly, but i have some colors or lag issue (cannot really say for now).

But at least my leds show colors now ! (dolby vision off / Hdr on)

I bought some new stuff to try on new hardware. Will post results and descriptions when received.

• Hello,

So i switched to HyperHDR, and modified my setup to add a splitter (also changed my capture card) -> it works !!! (with HDR)

Had to do a bit of configuration but it works flawless.

I think the 1st capture card i bought was a bit "too much", i switched to a simple usb capture card that gets downscaled info from the spliiter now. Good enough !

For those who didn't check like me, you have settings in Hyperion that allows to "speed up" the reactivity of your leds (had to go from 150 to 25ms here) and also some color modifications that avoid getting, for example, green lights for black scenes.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!