Hyperion support for Hue emulators?

• Does Hyperion work with the various Hue emulators (HA-Bridge, DIYHue, Home Assistant, etc?). I can't get it to connect to any of the above as it seems that Hyperion will only play nicely with a real Hue hub via the Entertainment API and a client ID/key vs "press the button and connect". Is there a way to get Hyperion working with these emulators? Considering Hyperion is FOSS, I'd image it would want to work with other FOSS and I am simply doing something wrong. I know the protocols are limited compared to the Entertainment API and I can maybe only push 2-3Hz, but I want to experiment and see what I can do. My main motivation is trying to get LIFX working on Hyperion as it seems native integration of LIFX is not a Hyperion priority.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Bubbgump209 Hyperion works well with DIYHue in standard, as well as Entertainment mode.

Hyperion can be controlled by HA, but I do not know, if HA can also present Hue features as I have not tried myself.

It might be helpful to get more details about your setup:

a) Which version of Hyprion you are using?

b) Which DIYHue version you are using, standard or beta?

c) How did you install DIYHue? In a docker container?

d) Is DIYHue working with the Hue Essentials App?

and at which step you are stuck.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!