Issues with Video Capture with Loop Card: Operation Frequency?

• I keep having an issue I've seen on other threads. The capture card via USB occasionally shows as an available capture device, but recently not so often. The only solution I've found here is get a new capture card, but I have an idea but not the knowledge to implement it. I'm thinking that the card and the Pi are out of sync, speaking different speeds, if you will; the times it does show up it when it by chance boots in the correct frequency.

That being said, I'd like to test this theory by telling my Pi to look for capture devices that operate in a different frequency, but I don't now how, though I'm sure it's possible.

Can anyone read through my lack of relevant jargon to help me solve my problem?

• Power supply on the USB port is not sufficient, connection is not stable, Capture with loop is defective.

Test the Grabber on the PC if it works stable.

/boot/config.txt

max_usb_current=1

RPI 5.2V 2.5A Power Supply

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pclin ()

• I think that fixed it. I've been relying on usb power from the Pi to power the video card, and it's been working like that for almost a year. I gave the card its own power and it showed back up. Thank you!

• Problem has returned. Nothing changed, capture card still has own power, let it rest and cool down before trying again. no work.

ssh:

lsusb lists the usb connection, but Hyperion won't recognize it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!