DX/QT Capture causing stuttering framerate since updating to Windows 11

• Hyperion was working great before updating to W11, but now it causes framerate stutter, in games and on the desktop when dragging windows around. It starts as soon as I enable screen capture. It seems that the stutter occurs when the software captures. If I set it to 1 capture frequency, it stutters once a second and so on.

Has anyone got any idea what might cause this? Nothing else has changed aside from Windows 11 update.

Thanks!

• I just created my first build tonight and am noticing a lot of stuttering even though I have a good PC as well. Also running Windows 11.

I have no other experience with this program. Is anyone looking into what might be causing this? More and more people are running or switching to windows 11 so it might be a good idea to have it running well on that platform.

• Thanks. This seems to be working better. Now I just need to figure out how to properly calibrate the colors. Its very cool.

White is blue, yellow is green, etc.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!