Hyperion Remote has stopped connecting from external devices

• I've had my setup for several years now. I have one instance on my TV and another built into my couch rail that gets its info forwarded from the TV instance. I've also been able to manage both manually leveraging the remote app on my phone and through the web extension. Recently I had a power outage that reset everything which usually has no effect. However this time my couch rail stopped working and the remote no longer connects. For some reason, the TV's pi unchecked the "forwarder" so i was able to get the lights back to working on the couch rail, but the remote will still not connect to either instance.

I keep getting "unable to connect to server". I've double-checked the ports and IP addresses and they are correct. I've checked on the pi themselves and the ports are open. I am able to ssh into my Pi and trigger the remote from the terminal. I just can't get the actual apps to connect to the Pi. Any ideas of what happened and how to fix?

• Hyperion Version?

More Info please. ;)

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!