USB capture no signal on Windows no Pi

• Hi, I thought I finished the project, but instead there is still a problem. Not having a rasberry, I use Hyperion on my Windows 10 PC. I bought an HDMI capture on Amazon with loop, the first few days everything was ok, I was able to watch Netflix etc, and I was happy. Since yesterday, when I connect the usb to the PC, Hyperion recognizes it because there is "USB video", but it can't transmit the signal, in the live video I always see the gray image with black dots. What happened? Why did it work before and now it doesn't

• Does the loop out work?

Test the grabber on PC with VLC or OBS.

This will be a hardware problem.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• if loop out doesn't work then it's an HDCP issue. You'd need something to strip HDCP like a cheap DA or an HDMI splitter with RCA breakouts.

• the loop out worked, after 3 days that I was going crazy, I found the solution, and it was to unplug the fire stick and plug it back in, can anyone tell me why I have to do it every time? And why does this happen?

• in UEFI/bios you can often set the USB ports always active, it's at hardware section

Then you have always USB power at those ports, maybe that helps.

try to use the USB ports directly on the motherboard on the back, they often have much more power or your problem lies in the fact the USB is 2.0 or 3.0 so check your capture device.

goodluck.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ambientheater77 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Lightning-guy77 into this post.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!