Turn off hyperion automatically when hdmi grabber display rainbow collors

• Hello,
    I'm new to Hyperion and this is my very first setup. I configured Hyperion to work in a raspberry pi zero + wled esp8266.
    I also have a usb grabber that i bought from Aliexpress (link here for reference : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005005359165194.html )

This video grabber displays a rainbow like image whenever there is no input source (ie when I turn of my source device for instance) and this prevents Hyperion from auto shutting down.

Is there a way around this in order to force Hyperion to shutdown then leds whenever the source is turned off and turn back on when it's back?

Thank you for your help ^^

• Offizieller Beitrag

See

Best way to configure signal detection area - Hyperion-Project Forum
    Hi !! I have a question about signal detection. What is the best way to configure the detection area ? Currently my grabber displays this when there is no…
    hyperion-project.org

After you saved an detection area, you can see the area in the Preview, if you enable it.

That will further help you getting the right detection area configured.

• Lord-Grey I can't find the "LED Visualization" settings section in my hyperion, could you show me where it is please. Thank you

[EDIT] I just had to activate advanced settings mode. All done thank you :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von vazilikz ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!