two instances with to monitors

• Hey im sorry if im missing something but I cant find a solution although it might be obvious..

My setup are two monitors on my MacMini M1 and behind each one of them is an esp8266 which runs weld.

My plan was to have an eye supportive background lightning which works, but as a long Hyperion user I was interested in trying to run hyperion on my Mac aswell.

Unfortunately I cant get the two instances working as I would expect. Currently I have created two Instances with 17 LEDs each and set up screen capturing so that both monitors are recognised. But now Hyperion thinks that both monitors have 17LEDs in total rather than 34. Is there a way to get it working for my case?

Thanks in advance

• Offizieller Beitrag

But now Hyperion thinks that both monitors have 17LEDs in total rather than 34.

I do not follow what drives you to the conclusion above… or I missing the „real“ problem statement you are facing…

If you grab the screen over both monitors, you should see the content of both monitors in the preview.

Assuming each monitor has 17 LEDs, you would configure 17 LEDs per Instance (I.e. monitor) in the layout.

Both instances will the drive 34 LEDs in total.

Key is that the layout per instance reflect only one monitor.

e.g. the instance for the left monitor has the LED layout on the left only.

If the above does not address your need, you might want to draw a sketch about your setup and highlight were the issue is.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!