Random Flickering + Raspberry Pi Restarts with HyperHDR on SK6812 LED Strip

• Hello, Hyperion community,

I am reaching out because I've encountered random flickering and unexpected restarts on my Raspberry Pi while using HyperHDR. Any help is appreciated because I don't know what I'm missing here. (I'm using HyperHDR, but I believe this community will be able to help me out either way)

Setup Details:

LEDs: RGBW SK6812.

Power Supply: I'm using the Aclorol 5V 10A 50W.

Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (2019 version).

Power & Ground Connections: I've set up the power for the LED strip and the Raspberry Pi using a USB-C cable which I manually split open. I employed a 12V DC Power Connector (5.5mm x 2.1mm, 24V Power Jack Plug Barrel Adapter) to manage the connections. This helps me bridge the power and ground between the LED strip and the Raspberry Pi.

HyperHDR Issue: The HyperHDR interface indicates that an "undervoltage" has been detected., maybe this is the issue?

I'm still not sure how to fix the random flickers on the LED strip and the unexpected restarts of the Raspberry Pi after a few minutes, or even less, of use.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Here are some pictures of my configs in HyperHDR.

• Offizieller Beitrag

This is the hyperion forum, HyperHDR is not supported!

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!