2 static color on adalight led strip

• Hi !

I have bought a kit from aliexpress to create ambiant light on my screen, this part is ok.

I want when im not in a game or looking a movie, be able to set 2 static color on each side of the screen to create an effect like this:

1504427301123.png

I only found one static color in led configuration / effect type: color

is there a way to get the effect and be able to set what number of led are in color and some other color.

Sorry for my english, and thank you all for your help !

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can achieve this using the Image Effect.

You can either create a two color image or use the one you are showing above.

Hyperion „plays“ the image to the LEDs and you have the expected outcome.

• Thank you for your help. I found something similar to what you mentioned under remote control.

I now have one instance for my "ambilight setting" for the screen and one instance for my two-color static effect.

It seems that I can switch between the two by selecting the source (on my image).

Is there a way to switch between these modes via my desktop by right-clicking on the Hyperion logo, instead of going into the settings on the URL page?

PS: I'm not sure if what I'm doing is correct or not. I will receive my LED strip by October 9th; I just wanted to set everything up properly beforehand.

Thank you

• Offizieller Beitrag

Via the remote control you can apply things only temporarily.

That is why I recommended you should create an Image Effect via the Effect Configurator. Save that Effect and it will show up under the Effects in the Hyperion System tray. If you clear effects, the capture will kick in again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!