No devices, none at all (ARM64, Debian 12, Odroid N2+)

• Hi all,

I moved from a RPi with Raspbian + the old Hyperion to a new Odroid N2+ with Debian 12.

The setup is a ws2801 string of 50 leds connected to 5V power, and to pin 19 and 23 (SCLCK, MOSI).

The docs already mentioned that the ARM64 platform isn't well supported.

Following the docs, I get an 'https://apt.hyperion-project.org bookworm InRelease' doesn't support architecture 'arm64'.

Instead I simply downloaded the .deb for aarch64, and ran dpkg -i Hyperion-2.0.15-Linux-aarch64.deb.

Not sure if this has any downsides.

I can execute systemctl restart hyperion@root.service to restart, this is reflected in the web config. So bases seems to work fine.

Now, two things.

1) The log shows only one error:

Code
    [DAEMON] (ERROR) Lock/unlock handler- Session bus is not connected

However, as I understand, this is not really an error and can be ignore.

2) I see no devices, at all.

- No SPI device

- No capturing hardware

- But also no errors

Feels like maybe I have to install some supporting sofware around SPI (kind vaguely remembering doing something like that on the Pi, but that was many many years ago).

But I also don't have any capturing devices, could that be a limitation of the ARM64 platform perhaps?

Thx!

Digging a bit deeper, I noticed that I don't have a /dev/spidev; that might explain the missing spi device..

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Stu42 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Stu42 into this post.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!