Hyperion Android Grabber Images Greater Than 1080 Result in Green LEDs

• Hi all

This is my first post. Apologies in advance for any mistakes I may make.

My setup consists of a r3a+ running the latest version of HyperBian, NodeMCU Lua running WLED to drive my ws2812b LED strip & Hyperion Android Grabber on my TCL C745 to capture the content.

I'm having an issue where all of my LED's are green when I play any content in 4k. What I am watching does not have any DRM. So that cannot be the issue. Any content I watch in 1080 or lower works flawlessly. I've scoured the web for a solution however they refer to it being an issue with a HDMI splitter setup which obviously doesn't apply to the setup I am using. I am yet to find something to give me an idea on what to troubleshoot. I have played around with some random settings in the Hyperion configurator to no avail.

When viewing the live video in LED Visualisation, 4k content is not displayed. I believe that HAG is more than likely the culprit here. I am at a loss here as to how to fix this. Any tips on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

• Freddy-x

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Hyperion Android Grabber Images greater than 1080 Result in Green LEDs“ zu „Hyperion Android Grabber Images Greater Than 1080 Result in Green LEDs“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!