Possible to send Chroma info to multiple instances?

• Hello, I have three instances set up side by side in the room. 2 of the instances are PCs with a TV in the middle. I am attempting to make it where I can use the Chroma lighting from PC 1 on Instance 1 and Instance 2. I'm not attempting to run them at the same time obv. I am only able to get the Chroma to connect to the Hyperion on the PC itself, the TV instance repeats Connection Refused. I even deleted Razer and the PC Instance and then restarted and added Razer back. It still won't connect to or even show in the app for the Chroma on the TV. Installed Hyperion back on the PC and instantly (after restart) it was back in Chroma, but only the PC again. Any help is appreciated. I'm also going to be trying to run Razer on PC 2, even if I can't get it to do the TV, but am kinda worried that when I make it to the point of adding the lights, it doesn't have a way to distinguish between Chroma installs.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!