Tutorial on setting up forwarding?

• Are there any tutorials on how to properly set up forwarding with Hyperion.ng?

I have a host instance A that is connected to LEDs (I verified that the local setup works properly). I have another host instance B which I want to send data from. On Host B, I enabled Advanced Configuration, toggled Forwarding, and observed that Host A automatically popped up for both JSON & Flatbuffer targets.

It's not clear to me where to proceed from here. On Host B, I enabled Capture, & I set the LED Output Controller Type to file (/dev/null). In the logs, it just says "Device disabled, device 'file' signals error: '(5) Access is denied., file: (NULL)'"

Is there anything else I need to do to enable image capture forwarding from Host B to Host A?

• Hi,
    I have very similar situation: Hyperion A with video grabber which works on TV and I want to forward JSON to the Hyperion B which is connected to another WLED. Both Hyperions are running on separate LXC's in Proxmox. Separately they work as expected. Now my idea was to send data from A to B to sync them, but when I click "Forwarder" in Hyperion A nothing happens on Hyperion B under Network->Forwarder->Activated and there "No remote services discovered". In Hyperion A it seems after refresh selection of "Forwarder" also goes back to gray(inactive). What I'm doing wrong here?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!