Wifi Access

• After three days of not being able to connect to UI i finally tired flashing with etcher and now i can connect to the UI while pi is connect directly to my router. The issue is I can not get wifi to work. I added the files it asked me to add and put my local wife network (5GHz) and password and correct region.

Is there a way to add that while hardwired to router on the web ui? Is there something I am missing?

Thank you ahead of time for any help! :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

OS?

More information please.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pclin ()

• Oh Sorry

Using Rapberry Pi4

I utilized Etcher to flash Hyperbian onto my Raspberry Pi 4. Previously, when using Pi Imager for flashing, I encountered issues accessing the web UI through either a wired connection or Wi-Fi.

To address this, I included two text files. Firstly, I created a blank text file named "ssh" using a text editor, opting for the plain text format. Subsequently, I added the "wpa_supplicant.conf" file following guidance from https://docs.hyperion-project.…rBian.html#hyperbian-wifi. Below is the content of the "wpa_supplicant.conf" file:

Code
    country=US
    ctrl_interface=DIR=/var/run/wpa_supplicant GROUP=netdev
    update_config=1
    network={      
        ssid="YOURSSID"      
        scan_ssid=1      
        psk="YOURPASSWORD"      
        key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
    }

Currently, I can access the web UI when the Raspberry Pi is connected via a wired connection to my router. However, upon disconnecting the wired connection and attempting to connect via Wi-Fi, I encounter connectivity issues. Although my router indicates the Pi is connected when wired, it reports disconnection upon unplugging. It seems evident that the Pi is not establishing a connection to my Wi-Fi router.

I'm uncertain about the next steps. While I can manage the setup with a wired connection, the convenience of having the Pi connect via Wi-Fi, especially considering the location of my TV, would be immensely beneficial.

Thank you for any assistance provided.

Used Chatgpt to edit my post becuase I have writing issues :P

• Google says it could be a problem with country code.

Try country=BO

regards pclin

ps.

In the documentation, the contents of wpa_supplicant.conf look slightly different.

And you also created that in the boot folder?

Code: Hyperbian Doc
    ctrl_interface=DIR=/var/run/wpa_supplicant GROUP=netdev
    update_config=1
    country=GB

network={
        ssid="YOUR_SSID"
        psk="YOUR_PASSWORD"
        key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
      }

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pclin ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!