I think i have a hardware problem

• Hello

I have installed Hyperion on a old raspberry Pi 1, the software is running without problem.

I have an receiver hooked up as input of the grabber, and an HDMI cable from the output of the grabber to my LG TV.

The USB cable i have plugged in the raspberry pi.

On the TV i can see the channels of the receiver, so the grabber is passing the HDMI signal.

But the leds don't light up.

I can play an effect, and see the leds light up, but no reaction on the receiver input.

Does somebody knows what is wrong?

These are my settings

Hope somebody can Help

• This will probably be due to the capture card and/or the content you want to play (DRM/HDCP).

For an LG TV, we recommend rooting the device and installing PicCap and Hyperion on the TV, it couldn't be better.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• Thanks for your answer, didn't know this was possible. I wil look into it.

In the mean time i have changed the RPI 1 for an RPI 4, then the HDMI grabber was working. So i do now have an ambilight. :)

But i wil look into the rooting of the TV, maybe that wil work better

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!