Raspberry pi zero W screaming

• Hello everyone, I have 2 identical systems running with hyperion, but one of my systems makes a really bad noise. I think it comes from the raspberry pi zero. When I have a white screen on my tv then the sound is there. Its almost like all the power of the leds is going through the raspberry pi zero. But thats not the case. All the power is taken before the raspberry pi zero. Does anyone know why the raspberry pi is screaming? And could it destroy the pi zero? I dont really know if I need to ask it here but this is the only place I could think of. The only thing connected on the gpio power pins is the usb grabber. (The power is also coming in on the gpio pins)

• UPDATE: Ive found the problem (sort of). I disconnected the rp0 and the noise was coming from somewhere else. So I was looking for it and I found out that is was the psu. So there is no problem but I dont get why the rp0 is moving the noise from the psu to itself. I dont get the logic of that

So this topic is solved. I cannot close this thread :(

solved

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DamianD () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by DamianD into this post.

• TPmodding

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!