Hyperion works well for weeks and then begun flickering

• Hello, I hope somebody can help me, because i don,t know anymore what to do.

I have installed Hyperion on a raspberry pi 4, and used ws2812 ledstrips to setup the ambilight on my LG tv.

All works fine for weeks.

And then suddenly the led strips begin to flicker very intense. I didn't change anything.

after the flickering i attached more ground wires to the pi, but that doesn't help.

I find this very strange because it was working very wel.

I do see now that there are some led's are light up, even when hyperion is off.

• Offizieller Beitrag

This won't be due to Hyperion, check the cabling, connection points (also on the stripe every 50 cm) and the power supply.

How long are the lines and how are they connected?

Levelshifter?

etc.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• Yes i do use a levelshiter, and i have also checked all cabels, tried other GPIO's but nothing changed.

The lines are no longer then 40 a 50cm, the strips are connected with connectors, the levelshiter is soldered and the pi is connected with a connector.

also tried without levelshifter, but no change.

• The last thing i did was a change of power supply, and now it looks like the flickering is over.

But i find it very strange that there were no issues for weeks, and suddly flickering starts.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!