Colours inversed using USB grabber / HDMI

• HI All

First time installation, I have my hardware setup and capturing live video:

Host - Raspberry Pi Zero W2
    Input via a HDMI splitter / EDID emulator - HDMI 1 out to tv, HDMI 2 input to usb video capture

System is operational and I can get through to the host page, view live feed etc - issue I am having is the colour profile of what is being capture, almost appears that the RGB are on the wrong channels.

I have tried checking the souce output using a tv on the output of splitter thats leading to the PI, this displays correctly.
    I have also tried using multiple resolution, fps and capture profiles, none of which appear to make any difference (bar sharpness of the image).

Does anyone have any other pointers they might be able to give to test this or ways to improve?

Thanks

Andy

• Offizieller Beitrag

regards pclin

• Hey, bear in mind this is on the capture of the video rather than the output of the LEDs (im yet to get to that bit), are we suggesting resolving the RGB on output will fix the video capture colouring?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

OK, then connect the USB output to a PC and test with VLC, for example.

Please also write exactly what you use. Hardware, software, etc.

regards pclin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!