[LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'wled' signals error: 'Retrieving device properties failed with error: 'Network request timeout error''

• Good evening. I would like to ask you for help. At the moment, I have changed the ESP board to a new one and am trying to set up Hyperion. In the LED settings, the LEDs are identified, they respond.

I see an error in the log:

[LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'wled' signals error: 'Retrieving device properties failed with error: 'Network request timeout error''
    [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Previous line repeats 13 times
    [LEDDEVICE|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Device disabled. Maximum number of 12 attempts enabling the device reached. Tried for 195 seconds.

All attempts at settings do not give results. I use Led equipment - WLED controller type. All WLED settings in the web interface are set exactly the same as on the previously used ESP board. I don't understand what the problem might be. If you need details with information about my settings to find a problem, I will be happy to share it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!