Direct connection ws2812b to RPI3 or use Arduino pro mini

• well it worked once, somehow, but not working again anymore, was some luck, I was restarting the pi while I was sending with hypercon some colors to it, and somehow it worked.. but now not anymore.. it feels something happens wrong

ssh out: hyperion-remote -c bfff5e
    ssh in: hyperion-remote:
    ssh in: version : V1.03.4 (brindosch-c750c41/dc6a602-1522918225
    ssh in: build time: Apr 5 2018 01:57:05
    ssh in: Connected to localhost:19444
    ssh in: Set color to 191 255 94
    ssh out: Error while reading data from host

• ssh in: version : V1.03.4 (brindosch-c750c41/dc6a602-1522918225
    ssh in: Set color to 137 255 140
    ssh out: hyperion-remote -c ffb897
    ssh in: hyperion-remote:
    ssh in: version : V1.03.4 (brindosch-c750c41/dc6a602-1522918225
    ssh in: Set color to 255 184 151

Now it works, somehow I have to be lucky and send the colors before the raspberry pi loads fully and then it works.. but not always, what could be the issue? what ca be wrong? I am using same as you everything. Why sometimes it works and sometimes not.

What tests should I do, any idea? to figure out exact issue?

"Now I pressed "stop" and "start", and its over, won't work anymore.

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ pidof hyperiond

• With Arduino Nano it works, but I don't want to use that. I'll try the level converter solution, and see if this solves the issue, you think that's the reason why after boot is not working anymore? if I restart the hyperion?

• I have new updates, the thing acts exactly like this:

When I first boot PI, I can send colors from HyperCon without problems and it changes.

If I press "stop" and then "start" in HyperCon, then its over, won't work and connection to host will fail.

It feels that if rasp fully boot and I start hyperion it doesn't work anymore, but if it boot and meanwhile hyperion loads then it works..

Can you try stop/start? and change oclors?

• Works for me.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!