Hypercon display issue - not usable

• Hey guys,

i recently downloaded hyperCon and wanted to set everything up but unfortunatly i cant use hypercon. When i move my move over the UI it change into a big mess.

here is some video footage of the issue:
    [MEDIA=googledrive]0B1hKz1CYJQVkY0pzSDFvTDR0d3M[/MEDIA]

I have java 8 and windows 8 64-bit. Does anybody of you has this kind of issue or does someone knows how to fix it?
    If i download hypercon on my girlfriends notebook with windows 10 i have no probs. It has something to do with my pc but what?
    Maybe someone have hints for solving this issue? Did i missed maybe something?

• Hey, thanks for reply. Had the same idea with graphic drivers but no change. i will try reinstalling java.

edit: removed java and reinstalled it. The Problem still exists. :( Now its starts after few seconds. The first 4-7 seconds i can use hypercon but then everything get messed up again

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kell ()

• Hey, Java is rendering in Direct3D which is causing the bug. It can be fixed by creating a new Environment Variable called J2D_D3D and setting the value to false :)

On Windows 7 -> Right click My Computer -> Advanced System Settings -> Environment Variables.. -> Create

Worked for me, hope it helps :D

• i had the same, i redownloaded the latest hyperion and it looks solved now, i believe nvidia also updated last, but i think it wasnt that

btw did you use multimonitor setup?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!