(AML S905x LePotato + LibreElec) Unknown/Implemented device ws2801

• First of all, Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to everybody!

I am trying to run Hyperion on a LePotato board with LibreElec but I am getting the following error - "Unknown/Unimplemented device ws2801". [MEDIA=pastebin]mPJfspiD[/MEDIA] I have connected the strip on the SPI like this , although I don't think it matters at this point.

I am installing hyperion with the install_hyperion.sh script and the installation goes fine. It picks the "
    hyperion_wetek.tar.gz" archive and installs without errors. I can create and upload hyperion config, but I can not start the daemon.

I downloaded the source code from github and investigated a bit. It seems like the WeTek archive was not built with
    ENABLE_SPIDEV, which I need for my configuration. And here is my question - how are the releases for the different platforms created? What toolchain and libraries do I need to cross compile hyperion, so I can run it on my board?

Thanks in advance,
    Stan

• Hi TPmodding,

Thank you for the reply. I read the file and it looked very raspberry pi specific and I am not sure these would be the same for Amlogic. I didn't have much time because of holidays, but I will fiddle with it these days. Do you, by any chance, have an idea how the Amlogic packages were created? I recall they were created back in 2016, so probably you don't know, but it is still worth a shot asking.

• I looked into it a bit more. The shell script create_all_releases.sh uses the same toolchain file for cross compilation settings for both raspberrypi and amlogic boards. I guess they are not that different after all. The CrossCompileHowTo.txt came in very handy, I think it contains everything needed for the compilation. I will try it and post again with the result.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von xYz ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!