Help with V4L2 Grabber

• So i mounted everything on the back of my TV LGOLED55B8PLB but 1 not al my leds light up as it should as it worked before i mounted it...
    Also i get an error in Hypercon

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von wou5er ()

• unable to connect, so hyperion doesnt run...

Rebooted now it runs.. but my leds only light up 1/4 from starting point... i tested it before i mounted on my tv... but also removed the double sided tape that came with it and used my own foam.. could the data lines be damaged while piling the 3m adhese of?

Also i experience loosing ssh connection after mounted on tv... i already put my raspberry, led psu, and hdmi splitter power on a different socket other than the tv and other Media devices.. That helped a bit but i don't think it did the job as of i already mentioned 1/4 of the strip lights up and the don't respond to the pi.. i use WS2801 leds directly on a pi.

get this error weird. stuf is going on

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von wou5er ()

• So I got my leds working accept there are flickering is this because there isn't a Resistor on D1? cause i accedently broke it so need to orde a new one... but would it also bee need for the C1 ?

• Ah.. you didn't specify your LED type. You may need the resistor or even a level shifter.

I use ws2801 leds

I need 470ohm on Data input but do i need also one on clock output?

Or better question wicht resistor or transistor do this setup need on wich lines?
    Found different setups on the internet... so it's a bit confusing.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von wou5er ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!