LEDs reacting with delay

• No the only image processing that can delay the image noticeable is motionenhancement and this is worse too look at than the delayed LEDs o_O....
    Almost seems like I am the only one with this issue.... strange.

• FYI, I have this issue too. I'm using Rasplex. I have not always had this issue, it manifested a couple of months ago, probably around the time this post was made. Also, it seems that when using Hyperion for other applications (e.g. RetroPie), it's not an issue (with the same Raspberry Pi 3 and hyperion.config.json).

• FYI, I was able to resolve this issue by fixing the Kodi IP-Addess setting in hyperion.config.json to the correct IP where my Plex server was running.

• I am having the exact same issues with my rpi 3 using raspbian with Hyperion installed on it. It's really annoying.. my question is: is this delay always present when using a grabber or is there any way to get rid of it? I don't get, what the IP Adress has to do with it.. I am not using Kodi and don't plan on using it in the future.. the Lightberry is supposed to work together with my NVIDIA shield.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von noreason4 ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!